WSSA examines your web site pages, applications and web servers to find security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that would give hackers an opportunity to do damage. Get the solid facts and recommendations you and your IT staff need to take corrective action.
We'll quickly identify web site security issues, including SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting (XSS), help you secure your site and then test it routinely to keep it secure! Just provide your domain name and WSSA will do the rest. There is nothing to install and our tests will not disturb your site or visitors.
Test For These Dangerous Vulnerabilities
WSSA is driven by the same vulnerability assessment system we provide to governments and corporations. Every scan starts by testing the equipment that hosts your site. No matter how carefully coded your pages are, if the host equipment is vulnerable, your site is at risk.
Then WSSA automatically tests your website pages for all of the known code vulnerabilities like:
With Web Site Security Audit doing regular scans of your web site you will KNOW that it is secure. WSSA is fast and easy to use vulnerability assessment scanner that will find and describe web site weaknesses accurately, rate the risk level of each and provide the exact solution for effective remediation of the vulnerabilities.
Get the most complete web site security testing, the fastest assessment and reporting, detailed instructions for the correction of vulnerabilities and access to our security professionals for assistance.
1. Port Scan - Web Site Security Audit will investigate all services on all ports on all web servers (web, FTP, mail, Exchange and SQL) plus your firewalls. Whether you have just a blog, or a complex network, we'll find your open ports and detect what services are running on those ports.
2. Vulnerability Scan - At every open port we'll identify every service present and determine how it is configured. These services and configurations are compared to our database of thousands of vulnerabilities. If there is a potential vulnerability, we will actively test it to determine if a weakness exists.
3. Web Site Scan - WSSA crawls every page of your site and tests every possible entry point against every family of security risk. We have the most in-depth, automated testing for SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting (XSS) available.
4. Reporting - Our detailed report classifies the risks discovered according to their potential severity. Executive summaries track your overall security 'grade' over time and your progress in eliminating issues.
5. Analysis - Each report includes recommendations on how to handle each security risk.
Contact Us today to discuss the benefits of using our Web Site Secuirty Audit solution in your organization.